USER AGREEMENT «CUTOUT.CLOUD».
This User Agreement (the «Agreement») is an offer of the Individual Entrepreneur Nikita Sergeyevich Shkilev (the «Platform Owner»), registered in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs under No. 316527500050624, TIN No. 526021642599, on the one hand, to persons wishing to use the services of the online platform “Cutout.Cloud”, located at the web address https://cutout.cloud/ (the «Platform»), on the other hand, and together referred to as the Parties, enter into an agreement on the conditions set forth below.
This Agreement, in accordance with applicable national and international legal acts, is a public offer, the acceptance of the terms (acceptance) of which is the use of the Platform.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The following terms and definitions apply in this document and the resulting or related relations of the Parties:
1.1.1. “Service” - a set of software and hardware of the Copyright Holder (computing power) and Content, to which the User is granted access using the Platform.
1.1.2. “Platform” is an automated information system, an online platform available on the Internet at (including subdomains): https://cutout.cloud.
1.1.3. “User of the Cutout.Cloud / Platform online platform (hereinafter the User) is a person who has access to the Platform through the Internet and uses the Platform.
1.1.4. “Content” - any informational materials, including text, graphic, audiovisual and other materials, including Images, which the User uploads to the Platform and which is accessed using it.
1.1.5. “Image” - an image of a person or object with a deleted background (without background) uploaded by the User onto the Platform, intended for use by himself or another User on the terms of this Agreement and other documents governing the Platform.
1.1.6. “Status” - a set of functionality of the Service, the selection of which is carried out by the User at his/her own discretion from the number offered on the Platform.
1.1.7. “Profile” - a personal section of the Platform, to which the User gains access after completing registration and / or authorization on the Platform. The profile is intended to use the functionality of the Service, as well as to store the User’s personal information and receive notifications in the notification order.
1.2. Other terms and definitions not specified in clause 1.1. of the Agreement may be used in this Agreement. In this case, the interpretation of such a term is made in accordance with the text of the Agreement. In the absence of an unambiguous interpretation of the term or definition in the text of the Agreement, one should be guided by its interpretation defined: first, by the mandatory documents indicated in it, second, by applicable rules of national and international law, and subsequently, by the customs of business and scientific doctrine.
1.3. The use of the Service by the User is possible in any way and in any form within its declared functionality, including:
- viewing Content using the Service;
- downloading, posting or organizing access to Content on the Platform, including the placement of hypertext links to them;
- registration and / or authorization on the Platform;
- other use of the Service, not inconsistent with this Agreement, other documents regulating the activities of the Platform and applicable national and international regulatory acts.
1.4. General conditions for using the Service.
1.4.1. A prerequisite for the conclusion of this Agreement is the full and unconditional acceptance and compliance by the User in the cases specified below with the requirements and provisions defined by the following documents (the “Mandatory documents”):
- A public offer to conclude an agreement on the provision of additional services by the Cutout.Cloud online platform, which is available and / or available on the Internet at https://cutout.cloud/information/oferta-zakluchenie-dogovora/ and is binding on Of the Parties with a document in the case of execution by the User of an order for the provision by the Platform Owner of services based on the Service.
- A user agreement posted and / or available on the Internet at https://cutout.cloud/information/user-agreement/, and containing the procedure and conditions for the acquisition by users of statuses, a description of the functionality (rights) of each status, including the rules for determining Categories of Images depending on technical parameters; requirements for Images, compliance with which is a prerequisite for posting Images on the site, as well as other rules governing the provision of the Service.
1.4.2. Using the functionality of the Platform and / or the Service provided on its basis in a limited part of viewing Content and demo versions of Images in publicly available sections of the Platform is possible without the User having to pre-register and / or authorize on the Platform. The rest of the application of the functionality of the Platform and / or the Service provided on its basis is allowed after the User has completed registration and / or authorization on the Platform in accordance with the rules established by the Platform Owner.
1.4.3. The list of the Service’s functionality, the use of which requires the User to perform certain actions (acquire a status), is determined at the sole discretion of the Platform Owner and may change from time to time.
1.4.4. For registration, the User undertakes to provide reliable and complete information about himself/herself on the issues proposed in the registration form, and to keep this information up to date. If the User provides incorrect information or the Platform Owner, its affiliates and employees have reason to believe that the information provided by the User is incomplete or false, the Platform Owner, its affiliates and employees have the right to block or delete the User Profile at its discretion, as well as refuse the User in using the Service in full or in a certain part.
1.4.5. The Platform Owner reserves the right at any time to demand from the User confirmation of the data specified during registration, and to request in this regard supporting documents (in particular, identification documents), the failure to submit which, at the discretion of the Platform Owner, can be equated to providing false information and entail the consequences provided for in clause 1.4.4. Agreement.
1.4.6. If the User’s data specified in the documents provided by him/her does not correspond to the data specified during registration, as well as when the data specified during registration does not allow the user to be identified, the Platform Owner has the right to apply the measures specified in clause 1.4.4 . Agreement.
1.4.7. Technical, organizational and commercial conditions for the use of the Service may be brought to the attention of Users by posting separately on the Platform or by notifying Users.
1.4.8. The Platform Owner has the right to set limits and introduce other technical restrictions on the use of the Service, which from time to time will be brought to the attention of Users in the form and manner at the choice of the Platform Owner.
1.5. Using any of the above possibilities for using the Service, the User confirms that:
- got acquainted with the terms of this Agreement and the Mandatory documents specified therein in full before using the Service;
- accepts all the conditions of this Agreement and the Mandatory documents specified in it in full without any exceptions and restrictions on its part and agrees to comply with them or stop using the Service. If the User does not agree with the terms of this Agreement and the Mandatory documents specified in it or do not have the right to conclude an agreement on their basis, he/she should immediately stop any use of the Service.
- The Agreement (including any of its parts) and / or the Mandatory documents specified therein may be changed by the Platform Owner without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement and / or the Mandatory documents specified therein shall enter into force from the moment the Platform Owner posts it on the website or is brought to the attention of the User in another convenient form, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement and / or the documents specified therein.
Attention: In case of any discrepancies between the English and Russian language versions of the Agreement, the Russian version is crucial. The Russian version is available at https://cutout.cloud/information/user-agreement/:
- SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1. The subject of this Agreement is to provide the Platform User with access to the Content located on it.
2.1.1. The platform provides the User with the following types of services (Services):
- access to electronic Content on the Platform, with the right to purchase (download), view content, subject to compliance with the rules provided for in Mandatory documents.
- access to search and navigation tools of the Platform;
- play content, i.e. to make one or more copies of the Content in any material, electronic, digital form, including their recording in the memory of an electronic device, except when this contradicts the Mandatory documents, the rules of national and international law;
- publicly display, distribute copies of the Content, its processing, provide access to it reproduced in any material, electronic, digital form for the purpose of editorial use and illustration of architectural visualizations, where the main focus is on the architectural project, with the exception of advertising materials.
- providing the User with the ability to post messages, comments, user reviews, rate the Content of the Platform;
- post, store and otherwise process your own Content (downloaded independently) through the Platform, including public publication, if this does not contradict the Mandatory documents, national and international regulatory legal acts.
- other types of services (Services) implemented on the pages of the Platform, including paid services (Services).
2.1.2. This Agreement covers all currently existing services (Services) of the Platform, as well as any subsequent modifications thereof and additional services (Services) of the Platform that will appear in the future.
2.2. Access to the Platform is provided free of charge, as well as for a fee, in case of the provision of additional services by the Platform Owner.
2.3. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the Platform, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
2.4. The use of the materials and Services of the Platform is governed by national and international regulations.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES.
3.1. The Platform Owner has the right:
3.1.1. Modify Mandatory documents, as well as change the content of this Platform. Changes come into force from the moment of publication of the new edition of the Mandatory documents on the Platform.
3.1.2. Restrict access to the Platform in case the User violates the terms of this Agreement and other Mandatory documents.
3.1.3. Change the amount of fees charged for providing access to the use of the services of the Platform.
3.1.4. Collect, analyze, use, share (including on a paid basis) information about the User contained on the Platform, including, but not limited to, information on the contact and personal data of the User, information on the actions of the User on the Platform and otherwise with the consent of the User.
3.2. The User has the right to:
3.2.1. Get access to using the Platform.
3.2.2. Use all the services available on the Platform for free, if they are not expected to pay remuneration. If the Services of the Platform are fee-based, then access to them is provided after payment and receipt of the appropriate funds in the account of the Platform Owner.
3.2.3. Ask any questions related to the Platform services using the feedback form and contacts of the Platform Owner indicated on the Platform.
3.2.4. Use the Platform solely for the purposes and in the manner provided by the Agreement, other Mandatory documents and not prohibited by national and international regulatory legal acts.
3.3. Platform User agrees:
3.3.1. Provide upon request of the Platform Owner, its affiliates, employees additional information that is directly related to the services provided by this Platform.
3.3.2. Comply with national and international legal standards regarding intellectual property when using the Platform.
3.3.3. When placing, storing and publishing photos, Images and other media files, the User is obliged to be persuaded that these actions do not violate the rights of other persons provided for by national and international regulatory legal acts. The Platform Owner is an information intermediary and is not responsible for violations caused by the above actions.
3.3.4. Do not take actions that may be considered as violating the normal operation of the Platform.
3.3.5. Do not use the Platform to disseminate any information about third parties that is confidential and protected by applicable national and international law.
3.3.6. Avoid any actions that may result in the confidentiality of information protected by national and international legal acts.
3.3.6. Not to use the Platform to disseminate information of an advertising nature, only with the consent of the Platform Owner.
3.3.7. Do not use the Platform Services to:
- download Content that contradicts the rules of applicable national and international law violates any rights of third parties; promotes violence, cruelty, hatred and (or) discrimination on racial, national, sexual, religious, social and other grounds; contains inaccurate information and (or) insults to specific individuals, organizations, authorities;
- invite to commit unlawful acts, as well as assistance to persons whose actions are aimed at violating restrictions and prohibitions provided for by national and international regulatory legal acts;
- violate of the rights of minors and (or) harm to them in any form;
- restrict the minority rights;
- represent oneself for another person or representative of an organization and (or) community without sufficient rights to do so, including for employees of this Platform;
- mislead regarding the properties and characteristics of any Content posted on the Platform.
3.4. The user is prohibited from:
3.4.1. Use any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy or track the contents of the Platform;
3.4.2. Disrupt the proper functioning of the Platform;
3.4.3. By any means bypass the navigation structure of the Platform in order to receive or attempt to obtain any information, documents or materials by any means that are not specifically provided by the Services of this Platform;
3.4.4. Unauthorized access to the functions of the Platform, any other systems or networks related to this Platform, as well as to any services offered on the Platform;
3.4.5. Violate the security system or authentication on the Platform or on any network related to the Platform.
3.4.6. Perform a reverse search, track or try to track any information about any other Platform User.
3.4.7. Use the Platform and its Content for any purposes prohibited by national and international regulatory legal acts, as well as incite any illegal activity or other activity that violates the rights of the Internet resource or other persons.
- LEGAL STATUS OF THE USER.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User confirms and guarantees that:
4.1. The User has all the necessary rights and authority to conclude an Agreement on the use of the Platform and its execution;
4.2. Use of the Platform will be carried out by the User solely for the purposes permitted by this Agreement in compliance with its provisions, as well as the requirements of applicable national and international legal acts and generally accepted practice;
4.3. The User agrees not to take any actions that conflict or interfere with the normal operation of the Platform or the operation of the corresponding equipment, networks, or software with which the Service is provided;
4.4. When using the Service, the User undertakes not to violate the property and / or personal non-property rights of third parties, as well as the prohibitions and restrictions established by applicable norms of national and international law, including compliance with restrictions in the field of copyright and related rights, trademark rights, service marks and names places of origin of goods, rights to industrial designs, rights to use images of people and other intellectual property rights.
4.5. Before posting, storing, distributing or otherwise using your own Content through the Platform, including its public publication, the User undertakes to make sure that this Content does not violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights. If the Content is an intellectual property of third parties, the User must obtain the necessary permission to use it. If the Content does not meet the above requirements, the User is obliged to refrain from using it within the Platform.
4.6. The Content and other data provided by the User shall not contain information and / or images that offend the honor, dignity and business reputation of third parties, as well as information promoting violence, pornography, drugs, racial or national hostility.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS BY THE USER TO THE CONTENT ADDED TO THE PLATFORM.
5.1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User grants to the Platform Owner and its other users a simple (non-exclusive) license to use the Content in accordance with the goals announced on the Platform.
5.2. The specified simple (non-exclusive) license to use the Content is granted to the Platform Owner and other Users at the same time as the Content on the Platform is added for the entire duration of the exclusive rights to the copyright and (or) related rights that make up such Content for use in all countries of the world.
5.3. Within the framework of the simple (non-exclusive) license provided to the Platform Owner and other Users, the use of Content is allowed in the following ways:
- play content, i.e. make one or more copies of the Content in any material form, as well as write them to the memory of an electronic device (the right to reproduce);
- distribute copies of the Content, i.e. to provide access to the Content reproduced in any material form, including through network and other means, as well as through the sale, rental, leasing, provision of free of charge, including import for any of these purposes (distribution right);
- display Content publicly (the right to public display);
- communicate the Content in such a way that any person can have access to it online from any place and at any time of their choice (the right to bring it to the public);
- modify the Content, i.e. remodel or otherwise process the Content, including the translation of Content from one language into another (right to process);
- the right to transfer all or part of the rights received to third parties (the right to sublicense).
5.4. If there are no copyright or related rights objects in the Content, under this Agreement, the User provides the Content - information and other information materials - for use in any way, including the ability to record, organize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use , depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of such data, transfer (distribution, provision to any third parties for the implementation of any actions) at the sole discretion of the Platform Owner.
Admitting to the terms of this Agreement, you understand and acknowledge that:
6.1. The provisions of national and international regulatory acts on the protection of consumer rights are not subject to the relations of the Parties to provide the Service free of charge.
6.2. The Service is provided for use on an "as is" basis, in connection with which the User does not receive any guarantees that the Service will meet its requirements; services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results that can be obtained using the Service will be accurate and reliable; the quality of any product, service, information and Content obtained using the Service will meet the expectations of the User; all errors in the Content and / or software of the Service will be corrected. If errors are found in the operation of the Service, the User must inform the Platform Owner, his affiliates and employees about them at the address indicated in the details or separately on the Platform for support services.
6.3. The form and nature of the services provided may change from time to time without prior notice to the Users, because the Service is at the stage of constant updating and updating of new functionalities. The Platform Owner has the right at his own discretion to stop (temporarily or permanently) the provision of services (or any individual functions within the services) to all Users in general or to a specific User, in particular, without their prior notice.
6.4. The user does not have the right, independently or with the involvement of third parties:
- copy (reproduce) in any form and method included in the composition of the Copyright Holder’s Service computer programs and databases, including any of their elements and Content, without the prior written consent of their owner;
- open the technology, emulate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt, and perform other similar actions with the Service;
- create software products and / or Services using the Service without obtaining the prior permission of the Platform Owner.
6.5. The Platform Owner does not have association with the Content provided by Users on the Platform, and does not verify the content, authenticity and security of such Content or its components, as well as their compliance with the requirements of applicable national and international law, and the availability of the necessary volume of rights for Users to distribute them and / or use.
6.6. All responsibility for the scope of such Content, and its compliance with the requirements of the applicable law, lies with the person who created the Content and / or added it to the Platform. The rights to use the Images are granted solely on the basis of a License Agreement that meets the requirements of applicable national and international law, relations under which arise directly between the Licensee and the Licensor. The Platform Owner is not a party to the License Agreement, and in all cases acts exclusively as an intermediary in the conclusion and execution of the License Agreement. The Copyright Holder is not liable for the License Agreement concluded between the Licensee and the Licensor.
6.7. Users are prohibited from using the Platform and / or the Service provided on its basis for:
- posting and / or distribution of counterfeit materials that violate the intellectual rights of third parties;
- posting and / or distribution of pornographic materials, as well as propaganda of pornography and child erotic, and advertising of intimate services;
- dissemination of any other prohibited information, including materials of an extremist nature, as well as aimed at infringing on human rights and freedoms on the grounds of racial and national origin, religion, language, and gender, inciting to commit violent acts against a person, or to inhuman treatment animals calling for the commission of other illegal actions, including explaining the procedure for the manufacture and use of weapons, narcotic drugs and their precursors, etc.;
- the dissemination of false information discrediting the dignity or business reputation of third parties;
- preferential or exclusive placement of links to other sites;
- committing other unlawful actions, including obtaining unauthorized access to confidential information, disseminating it, unauthorized access to computer information, using and distributing malicious computer programs, violating the rules for operating storage facilities, processing or transmitting computer information and information and telecommunication networks, and organizing gambling , lotteries and other incentive measures in violation of applicable law.
6.7. If errors are detected in the operation of the Service or in the Content posted on it, the User must inform the Platform Owner about this at the address indicated in the details or separately on the Platform for the support service.
6.8. The User, in case of violation of his rights and / or interests in connection with the provision of the Service, including the placement of inappropriate Content by another User, should inform the Platform Owner about this. For this, it is necessary to send a written notice to the Platform Owner detailing the circumstances of the violation and a hypertext link to the network address of the Content, in connection with the use of which his rights and / or interests are violated.
6.9. The User is solely responsible for any violation of the obligations established by this Agreement and / or applicable rules of national and international law, as well as for all the consequences of such violations (including any loss or damage that the Platform Owner and other third parties may incur.
6.10. In the case of any claims by third parties regarding a violation by the User of any property and / or personal non-property rights of third parties, as well as prohibitions or restrictions established by law, the User is required, upon request of the Platform Owner, his affiliates and employees, to be officially identified by providing them with a notary a certified obligation to settle the claims on their own and at their own expense, indicating their passport data.
6.11. In connection with the liability established for the placement and provision of access to illegal Content established by applicable national and international law, the Platform Owner reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service or unilaterally restrict access to it until the user receives the above written obligation.
6.12. In the case of repeated or gross violation of the terms of this Agreement, including the Mandatory documents specified therein and / or the requirements of the applicable norms of national and international law, the Platform Owner reserves the right to block access to the Service or otherwise restrict (terminate) the provision of services to the User using Service. The Platform Owner is not liable to the User or third parties for terminating access to the Platform in case the User violates any provision of this Agreement or another document containing the conditions for using the Platform.
6.13. In the case that the Platform Owner, his affiliates and employees are held liable or punished for in connection with violations of the rights and / or interests of third parties committed by the User, as well as prohibitions or restrictions established by applicable national and international norms, the User is required to fully indemnify the Platform Owner.
6.14. The Platform Owner is excluded from any liability in connection with the violations committed by the Users, as well as causing harm or loss to the User under the above circumstances.
6.15. Under any circumstances, the liability of the Platform Owner is limited to 1,000 (One thousand) rubles and is assigned to him solely if there is any fault in his actions.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM
7.1. The Platform and Services, which is part of the Platform, is owned and governed by the Platform Owner.
7.2. The contents of the Platform may not be copied, published, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, as well as posted on the global Internet for purposes not covered by the Agreement and other Mandatory documents of the Platform.
7.3. The content of the Platform is protected by applicable laws of national and international law in the field of copyright and related rights, trademark rights, as well as other rights related to intellectual property and unfair competition law.
7.4. When using some Platform Services, it may be necessary to create a User Profile.
7.5. The User is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Profile information, including the password, as well as for all activities without exception that are carried out on behalf of the User in the Profile.
7.6. The User must immediately notify the Platform Owner, its affiliates or employees of unauthorized use of his/her Profile or password or any other violation of the security system through the feedback forms available on the Platform.
7.7. The Platform Owner, its affiliates and employees have the right to unilaterally cancel the User Profile if it has not been used for more than 12 (twelve) calendar months in a row without notifying the User.
7.8. This Agreement extends to all additional terms and conditions for the provision of services provided on the Platform.
7.9. The information posted on the Platform should not be construed as a change to this Agreement.
7.10. The Platform Owner has the right at any time without notice to the User to make changes to the list of services offered on the Platform and (or) the prices applicable to such services for their implementation and (or) the services provided by the Internet resource.
7.11. Any of the documents listed in clause 1.4.1. of this Agreement may be subject to updating. Changes take effect from the moment they are published on the Platform.
8.1. Any losses that the User may suffer in the event of intentional or reckless violation of any provision of this Agreement, as well as due to unauthorized access to the communications of another User, are not compensated by the Platform Owner.
8.2. The Platform Owner is not responsible for:
8.2.1. Delays or malfunctions in the process of performing an operation resulting from force majeure, as well as any case of malfunctions in telecommunication, computer, electrical and other related systems.
8.2.2. Actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and for delays associated with their work.
8.2.3. The proper functioning of the Platform, in case the User does not have the necessary technical means for its use, and also does not bear any obligations to provide the Users with such means.
8.2.4. Content of information posted on the Platform.
8.3. The User is solely responsible for the interpretation and use of the Content (information) posted on the Platform.
- AGREEMENT ON THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE.
9.1. In the relationship between the Platform Owner and the User, electronic documents certified by a simple electronic signature can be used.
9.2. A simple electronic signature is an electronic signature that confirms the fact of the formation of an electronic signature directly by the User through the use of the User’s login or password or when using the Service, the user's phone number or email address (electronic signature key).
9.3. By agreement of the Parties, electronic documents signed with a simple electronic signature are recognized as equivalent to paper documents signed with a handwritten signature.
9.4. The Platform Owner determines the User who corresponds to a simple electronic signature by the username and password used when registering / or authorizing on the Platform, in case of any actions to use the Service, or by the subscriber’s phone number or email address, in in case of receipt by the Platform Owner of messages from such a number or address.
9.5. Any actions committed using a simple electronic signature of a specific User are considered to be committed by that User.
9.6. The User agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the electronic signature key. In particular, the User does not have the right to transfer his/her username and password or provide access to his/her email to third parties, and is fully responsible for their safety and individual use, independently choosing the method of storage and restricting access to them.
9.7. In case of unauthorized access to the login and password, their loss or disclosure to third parties, the User is obliged to immediately notify the Platform Owner by sending an email from the email address specified when using the Service.
9.8. In case of loss or unauthorized access to the email address indicated when using the Service, the User must immediately replace such an address with a new one and report this fact to the Platform Owner by sending an email from a new email address.
9.9. In case of loss or unauthorized access to a mobile device and / or SIM card, the User is obliged to immediately notify the Platform Owner by sending an email from the email address specified when using the Service to block access to the Personal Account. When returning a mobile device or restoring a SIM card number, the User must inform the Platform Owner about this in the manner described above in order to resume access to the Personal Account.
- VIOLATION OF THE USER AGREEMENT.
10.1. The Platform Owner has the right to disclose any information collected about the User of this Platform, if the disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation or complaint regarding the unlawful use of the Platform or to establish (identify) the User who may violate or interfere with the rights of the Platform Owner, his affiliates, employees or to the rights of other Platform Users.
10.2. The Platform Owner has the right to disclose any information about the User that he considers necessary to comply with the provisions of the applicable national and international regulatory and legal acts, to ensure compliance with the terms of this Agreement, to protect the rights or safety of Users and other third parties.
10.3. The Platform Owner has the right to disclose information about the User if national and international regulatory acts require or permit such disclosure.
- DISPUTE SETTLEMENT.
11.1. In the event of any disagreement or disputes between the Parties to this Agreement, a prerequisite before contacting the authorized public authorities is to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
11.2. The respondent of the claim, within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of its receipt, shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
11.3. If it is not possible to resolve the dispute on a voluntary basis, any of the Parties has the right to apply to the relevant state authorities for the protection of their rights in accordance with applicable national and international legal norms.
11.4. The limitation period for applying to the judicial authorities regarding the conditions of use of the Platform must be presented starts to go from the moment the grounds for the claim arise. In case of violation of the terms of this paragraph, any claim or grounds for action shall be settled by limitation.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS.
12.1. The Platform Owner does not accept counter offers from the User regarding changes to this User Agreement.
12.2. The registered User independently determines the conditions and procedure for using the functionality of the Platform, which, however, under no circumstances may contradict this Agreement.
12.3. This Agreement may be amended or terminated by the Platform Owner unilaterally without prior notice to the User and without payment of any compensation in connection with this.
Updated July 18, 2019